In Case You Were Wondering
Yoga ~ Mindfulness ~ Recovery ~ Lifestyle ~ Essential Oils
I created Live Free with Sheri with one vision in mind.
How can I help people feel amazing from the inside/out?
I’m a yoga therapist, meditation teacher, cancer survivor, and essential oil junkie.
I’m a lover of life, a foodie, and I love to travel. I’m a fitness junkie, love being outdoors, and I’m obsessed with making smoothies.
I’ve been practicing yoga and meditation for 20 years and have over 1000 hours in yoga/meditation training. Yes, you could say I’m sort of obsessed! I’ve been a runner and fitness junkie for just as long.
I find happiness, fulfillment, and balance in taking care of my body and mind.
My passion is sharing and teaching people how to live a toxic free life through essential oils, yoga, mindfulness, and meditation.
My purpose and specialty is to motivate and teach people how to feel alive, cultivate more joy, live in the present, move beyond addiction, and stay committed to their health and well-being.
This idea comes in many different forms depending on the individual. We can achieve these goals through movement, meditation, breath work, lifestyle, self-study, self-care, and self-love.
All you have to do is ask yourself one question…
Are you ready to start Living Healthy, Fearless and Free?
- Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 1 and Level 2 Training with Gabrielle Bernstein
- Certified to teach May Cause Miracles based off of the New York Times best-selling book by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition-Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Immersion Program for Business Development
- Board Certified AADP, American Association of Drugless Practitioners- Board Certified Health Practitioner
- International Association for Health Coaches
- Young Living Distributor
- RYT 500 hour- 200 hour under Inner Power Yoga-2011
300 hour under Beloved Yoga-2013 (RYT means registered yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance)
- 750 Yoga Therapy program under Beloved Yoga 2014/2015
- Veterans Yoga Project: Mindful Resilience for Trauma Recovery-Level 1- 2014
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Seane Corn- 2012
- Yoga as Therapy Fundamentals Part 1 and 2 Doug Keller- 2011/2012
- Power Yoga Training with Bryan Kest- 2012
- Power Yoga Immersion Altamonte Springs Yoga University- 2012
- Certified Yoga Therapist through IAYT
Love & Gratitude,