“Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.”
~ Jason Crandell
Private Yoga is working together one on one. With private yoga instruction, you have the luxury of receiving undivided attention and asking questions along the way. You can take the time to learn the poses and you may rest when needed. We will tailor your practice to meet your specific needs and goals. You can safely explore various yoga postures while being provided individual instruction, including alignment and breath cues.
- Semi-Private or Small Groups available upon request.
The benefits you will receive from Private Yoga:
- increased flexibility, balance, healing and strength
- become more present, focused, and less stressed
- relief from injuries that might be holding you back
- working at a desired pace that best suits your practice
- learn breathing and meditation techniques
How do private yoga sessions work?
We will discuss all of your concerns and needs one-on-one. We will answer any questions you have while helping you structure your goals. Together we will customize a practice best suited for you.
How often do we meet?
Depending on your goals and needs, usually a minimum of 5 to 10 sessions. Ideally, weekly or bi-weekly. For more long-term goals, I would recommend a 3-6 month program. However, we will create a plan and program that works with your life, schedule and budget.
*All sessions will be 60 minutes unless otherwise specified.